Monday, January 15, 2007

Somewhat less-than-well-thought-out Thoughts From the Bus

The best conversations are the ones that start: "I'm freaking out here!"

Someone told me the other day that my hair looked "disorganized". I'm not sure what to make of that...

Irony in everyday life: I tried to get a new ringtone the other day for my cell phone, and I got a message saying "network is unavailable". This is from the wireless company who shall remain nameless, but let's just say their slogan is "America's most reliable network", and the name starts with a V and ends with "sucks".

I sure am using a lot of quotation marks in this edition...

I'm looking for an apartment right now, and let me just say, avocado green countertops aren't the selling point they used to be, despite what the apartment owner's demographic obviously believes.

For Superman, which identity is the "secret" one? Superman or Clark Kent? How about Batman? Batman or Bruce Wayne? Neither one is really secret, you know. Semantics you say? Pshaw, I say.

Here's hoping there's a giant earthquake during the Colts-Patriots AFC Championship game and both teams are sucked into the gaping maw of hell. 'Course, then we'd have to hear even more about Peyton (Shill-O-Matic) Manning and Tom (I Was A Teenage Football Jesus) Brady. Ugh.

Say what you want, but for my money one of the most entertaining things in the winter time is hearing California transplants bitching about the cold. "I can believe how cold it is!" "Why is it so cold?!" "I think my nipple ring just froze!" "Who would have thought at a mile above sea level it would be so fuckin' cold?" Ha!

Ok, that's it for now. Short one, I know. Oh well.

"Relationships are for the young and the criminally insane." - T-Rex

1 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Dude, it's cold for being in California right now. They are talking about how it's the coldest it's been in a long time, with overnight lows in the 30s!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home