Monday, January 08, 2007

Pics! Now your life is complete! (You're welcome)

This guy is cracking the FBI 1,000,000,000 Most Wanted List...


I never apologize for this...


Because this is the last thing you want, as a defendant...


"What the fuck?! Where is that coming from?!"


"Whoops, my bad..."


But what's wrong with that?


Makes sense...


Occam's Razor at work...


I hate to admit it, but this is what the Republicans were talking about...


"Ummm, yeah, we're really hungry..."


"I, sir, am taking my business elsewhere. I am high-class all the way."



"Is that a banana on your face or are you robbing me?"


Apparently the same ones who wrote this article...


Well that's all well and good, but how are the schools?


Or you can hang it out the window of your car for free...


But wouldn't a metaphor have worked just as well, and with less side effects? What about a limerick? A simile?


Sounds like the usual competence level for cops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home