Thursday, January 04, 2007

You: >Slaps forehead< "Why didn't I think of that before?!"

New feature here at What The...? (Woo hoo!) It's called "I Know! I'll Ask Amos About My Stupid Problems!" Go ahead, ask me about all your stupid problems! I'll give you advice about anything you want! And publish it here! 15 minutes of fame, here you come, courtesy of Yours Truly.

Quasi-legal notice: Notice I am saying "stupid problems". Not "problems". The stupider, the better. Those are the only ones I would be able to give advice on with a clear conscience. I won't be responsible for someone spending Grandma's funeral money on chocolate Teddy Grahams because I told them chocolate Teddy Grahams will be the new currency after the coming apocalypse. I know what you are thinking. "Who would be dumb enough to do something like that based on advice from some anonymous internet bonehead?" And to answer that question, I ask you to follow these simple steps: 1) Stand up. 2) Walk to the window. 3) Look outside. There. Those people would be that stupid.

So fire away, public! Click the link to the right and your stupid problems will be problems no longer, with my stupid answers! It's that easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home