Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ad nauseum

En garde!


"...location of shoot: Earl's tool shed."


Now this is a tough job...


Oh, you mean like Cleveland?


This class probably doesn't have many problems finding guys to volunteer to play the victim...


It's that easy. Just ask!


Jesus's lesser known cousin...


Let me guess, this is in Texas?


Sweet! No more pesky "real world" to bother me!


Honestly, I don't know what kind of meat is menacing, but I'm not sure I want to find out...


"Doc, one visit is just too many. Can't it be done in less?"


Here comes that damn "real world" again!


Frosty! Santa! What the hell?!


I'm wondering what it is that he is curious about. Something ribald, no doubt...


Well sure, who doesn't want this?


"What's happening", indeed...


Let's have a closer look at that...


Carl's feelings were very hurt by this...


Time to fire up the old Chevrolegs...


Holiday cheer for sale! Oh, wait...


So yeah, ummm, 'back pain' is being played by a squirrel with a light saber, apparently...


Style and boys too? Score!


"You guys, is this some sort of gag?...(blam!)"


Honesty in advertising goes a little too far for this guy...


"... in one simple step!" Ha!


Ok, I think I'm done with the pics for a little while, but I'm still trying to clear this mental block I have, that's why I haven't really written anything in a while.

"You shot who in the what now?" - S

"There's an angel/With her hand on my head/Still got a purpose to serve/God don't let me lose my nerve/Don't let me lose my nerve" - S f E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home