Friday, December 08, 2006

A huge pic post series.

Part 1: Starting off with some food stuff...

Sold!

Honestly, I don't know if someone who is going to be doing this needs instructions...

Just in time for the holidays! Enjoy!

"Yo! Can I get a little more tomato sauce on this here sundae?"

When you call, ask for a Mr. Stalin.

This is more convenient and all, but I still say home-made is the best...

Just like the Pilgrims had at the first Thanksgiving!

This must be where you get that gravy...

Apparently they've been to Dumpo's...

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I don't know...

This is where Mr. Foley eats when he is in town...

My kinda sandwich right here!

And finally, after you have eaten, and you are retiring to the WC, look out for this stuff. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home