Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Grinding my gears on the Bus

Today's TFTB: Random stuff that bugs me. Cheers.

People that walk around with those little briefcases/bags on wheels. I see this all the time on the bus and train. Also at work and random office buildings and stuff. What the hell is wrong with these people? Are you that weak or lazy that you have to have wheels on your bag? I can see it for a big giant suitcase at the airport, but come on, are we that apathetic? Plus you look like a complete retard pulling around one of those damn things.

People that want to come up and talk to me or bum a smoke when I am on the phone. Fuck the fuck off!

People that pronounce the word 'supposedly' as 'supposABly'. For some reason this bugs the living shit out of me.

People that refer to celebrities by their first names and as if they know them personally. Get a life!

People that call the 800 number where I work to complain that it takes too long to get through to a person. What the fuck do you want me to do about it? "Sure ma'am, let me go right ahead and reprogram that for you so you don't have to wait more than 12 seconds to get your fucking WWE pay-per-view. I definetly have the access for that." Assholes.

People who still think "Life is like a box of chocolates...", "You are the weakest link!", and "Can't we all just get along?" are still funny. Christ, get with it...

pEoplE wHo TypE lIKe thIS. What are you, retarded?

Text messages. You have a fucking PHONE. A telephone lets you TALK to another person who has one. Why in the hell would you pay more to send badly spelled text messages to another phone?

People who pay for a Slurpee with a credit card. Can't people at least carry a little cash? Why in the hell would you go through all the hassle of charging a pack of gum and a Snickers?

Snooty-ass non smokers that hassle you when you are OUTSIDE. I can understand if you are in a restaurant or something, but if we are outside, you can take my cigarette butt and jam it up your ass.

People who get pissed off about the weather. Talk about something you can't do a damn thing about...

- HA! I love this! I work in customer service, and this is just awesome (from overheardinnewyork.com)...

Charity mugger: Hey! My name's Lisa and I'd like to talk to you about donating to North Shore Animal League--
Guy: Let me be honest, Lisa. I work in customer service. That means for 8 hours a day, I have to be polite to everyone I speak with and this is my lunch hour. It's the one hour of my day where I'm not forced to be nice. I'm sure you're a nice girl, but why don't you fuck off?

--Broadway & Pine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home