Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Giant post, part 2

Wow, I didn't think it was all that hard to start with...

Good thing 911 is easier to dial now, huh? And by the way, this article is one of those that begs for more explanation. "In the mirror"? What the hell is that?
Wow, talk about open minded...

Makes sense to me!

What the hell bills is she keeping track of? She's 4!

Chicken safety is very important...

And speaking of chickens, good to see China has their top people working on this...

Never opened, huh? Sweet!

"Well grandma, I really need a new place, so just go with the nice man..."

Well, I guess it's good that it's gentle, but I'm not so sure I want it anyway...

Beverly Hills? Lame. Paris? Weak. THIS is glamorous...

Halloween parties in Iraq...

Weird name, but great Halloween parties!

Don't do it Grandpa! At least see if you could get some free rent or something!

I know where I'm going for my next vacation!

Wow, the real estate biz is getting pretty competitive. That or she really needs to make a sale. Either way, I know who I'm calling when I want to buy a house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home