Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Thoughts + Bus = Woo hoo!

March Madness! Who cares!
By the way, I'm a big sports fan, but basketball is one of my least favorite sports, so I always say the same thing about it. NBA, college, whatever. Who cares...

I know I'm beating a long dead horse here, but I am just going to get a tattoo on my forehead that says "Free Smokes! Ask Me How!" Apparently I already have it and I'm the only one who can't see it, all the fuckers when I go to the bus stop can. Grrrr....

I watched some of the "Flavor of Love" marathon leading up to the finale the other night, and I gotta say, it takes a special kind of woman to go on one of those shows. And by "special", I mean "crazy".

Ok, first installment of What The Phone...?
(New feature here on TFTB, since I work in a call center, and have for a long time, I am going to post the best, meaning weirdest, funniest or just plain stupidest, phone calls I get or have gotten)
Me: Can I ask you to verify the address on the account please?
Caller: My address? What's that? You mean where I stay at?
Me: Ummmm.... yeahhhh....

This is from The Sports Guy on ESPN.com, it cracked me up, so I'll include it:
My mom's take on Brokeback Mountain: "I don't want to see it -- not because I'm against gays or anything, but because I hate cowboys."

Helpful tip: If you even want to see for sure how oily your skin is, check the screen on your cell phone immediately after you get done using it. Ugh.

Possibly more to come, I know this was a short one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home