Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Getting lazy?

I was looking over this here blog, and I noticed that I have started to get away from writing, and gotten a little more reliant on posting funny pictures and stuff. It's kinda wierd, because there for a while I had to keep my posts down in length to have one fit on one page. I am a little worried that this means I am getting either lazy or less creative. Hmmmmm... I don't know, what do you all think? >crickets< Damn you people! I spend all day slaving over a hot blog for you and this is the treatment I get? >sob<

Wow, I need to get more sleep at night, sometimes I act like a total wierdo....

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, and now what I'm with isn't it, and what is it is wierd and scary to me." - S

1 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

I read every day.... does that count for anything? Want me to update mine?

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home