Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hello from the land of the lost

So I finally finally finally got the hell away from those fucking temp/staffing/contract employers. Woo hoo for me. I found a regular, permanent, cool job. So maybe I'll have some more time to update this damn thing, if anyone even reads it anymore. But now I have to move, the lease is up at my apartment, and I'd rather chew broken glass than stay where I am. So like I said, I'm going to definitely try to update more, get some more thoughts up, and some more pics and stuff. Late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Glad you found something permanent for work. I'm trying to do a career shift, and have a 5 hour interview Monday. Or, more correctly, 6 45 minute interviews with one company. I'm thinking your broken glass analogy might work for that, too.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home