Thursday, October 27, 2005

Giant post

A car for the ho on the go...

Sort of self defeating, wouldn't you say?

Somehow I don't think this guy has attended much "sensitivity training"...

Can't imagine there being much of a demand for these...

Genocide, lawn care, whatever. Gotta make a living...

Now THAT'S good eatin'!

I hate it when my wife does this...

Maybe the guy was eating one of these and that's what tipped off his wife...

Speaking of the cops...

I guess Santa finally snapped...

As a politician, you have to have reasonable goals, nothing too lofty...

Also, as a politician, you have to get to know your constituants. But this might be knowing them a little to personally...

I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean, but it sounds like fun...

Um, Mom? Earth to Mom?

And finally, my all-time favorite "man on the street" answer ever. The question was "How important is reading?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Dude, you're killing me. How am I suposed to stay quite in my cubey at work when you post this stuff...

5:10 AM  
Blogger Prophet422 said...

Thank you, thank you. Disrupting an office environment is always good.... lol

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home