Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Thoughts from the bus rolls on...

FYI: In case anyone is wondering, the title of these posts comes from the fact that I ride the bus to work and back, and while on the bus I can either play "BubbleSmile" on my cell phone or sit and stare out the window. If I choose the latter, invariably, all these random thoughts start going through my head. Just thought you might want to know.

--------

What are the odds that the minute the divorce papers are filed, maybe even before, Nick Lachey will "accidentally" leak his an Jessica Simpson's "private home movies"? I don't even think Vegas would post that...

Since when did Denver Broncos fans become Boston Red Sox fans? It seems like for the last few years, instead of being happy that the Broncs are doing well, we are waiting for the other shoe to drop. Of course, it always does, in the form of the Indianapolis Colts...

Good lord, I think I am going to just sign over my paychecks to Cingular. By the end of the week, I will have about 300 dollars in deposits and rebates with them...

More to come, work intrudes...

"I have been looking for a way to help the community that incorporates my violence..." - F

"Yeah, life is hilariously cruel." - F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home