Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thoughts from the bus part III

Why do they keep making T-shirts longer? I saw a guy the other day that had one that hung down almost to his knees. It was really wierd, the top looked pretty normal, but the body part was really long...

Who thought "Trevor Moorehouse" was a scary name for a psycho serial killer? Sounds like a guy who works at The Gap...

Are they gonna change the name of "Two and a Half Men" when that kids gets older? "Tonight, a very special episode of Two and 74 Percent of a Man..."

Best thing I have heard so far in my office at my new job: Female new hire: "Lord, I am NOT drinking any of this company's water. There are entirely too many pregnant people here."

Paris Hilton said in an interview recently, "I'm the closest thing to American royalty." Ugh, I'm moving to Canada....

Current mood re: Broncos season: Cautious Optimism...

"That poor, deluded honky." - Futurama

News anchor, responding to a report from the field: "A disturbing story. Thank you." Huh?

Since when is pink the cool new color for guys to wear? Women, what do you think of this?

Wouldn't it have been fucking awesome if at the end of that Broncos/Chargers game, the JumboTron guys would have played that 'Anchorman' clip where he says "And that's it for tonight. Go fuck yourself, San Diego."? That makes me laugh just to think about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

I KNEW youd love that office link! Its totally awesome (even though I get no love for it!) And yes, that Anchorman bit would have been funny! I love rubbing it in everyone's face at work when the Broncos (or once in a blue moon, the Rockies) kick ass here in SD!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home