Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Limbo's nice, I guess. Better than hell, anyway...

I know that last post was kind of a cliffhanger. Sorry. This has been a really wierd sequence of events, a real pain in the ass, really. Full story below.

Ok, so I went to the interview on Thursday and did pretty well. The consulting company that set me up with this interview called me on Friday and asked me to come in and fill out their paperwork, because the guy wants to hire me. Woo hoo! BUT.... they do a really extensive background check, apparently, so I'm pretty nervous about that. It's not that I have anything real bad on my background, but I do have some traffic stuff that was fairly serious. And plus, thay want my work history and contacts for the jobs for the last ten years. I am trying to get all that together along with working at the job I already have. Ugh. So as of today, I'm still not a hundred percent sure I have this job, but I think I do. I hope so, anyway. More later today probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home