Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Picture Post Returns

The return of the pic post! Yeeeeah, bitches! I'm a little off my game, haven't done this in a while, so there will probably be another one soon. Bon apetit.

Let's get this started off right! Whet my appetite, and all that.



Ok, time for the entree. Bring it!



"Well, let's not get anything too 'ethnic', honey."



Umm, wait a sec, I didn't mean to order this...



Damn. There goes the appetite...



And now, it will not be returning. But hey, moisturizing is important too.



"Ok, who let Grandpa write a column for the paper again?"



And while Grandpa is writing, Grandma is "dreaming of gardening". Time to show Grandma a little more attention, Gramps.



A finer home in one easy step!



Yeah, I've heard this guy has some pull...



And finally, I literally have nothing to add to this. This speaks for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home